Complete the form to apply:
- managing subordinate product portfolios (power tools and accessories for power tools) in all sales channels
- building, implementing and coordinating the strategy of managed products
- participation in creating a product portfolio development strategy
- developing operational plans for marketing activities and marketing tools
- market monitoring of products, constant market analysis using available tools and research; preparing analyzes and interpretations regarding product development
- min. 3 years of experience in the power tool industry
- experience in product management,
- knowledge of the market for tools, power tools and accessories for power tools,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel, Word),
- independence, initiative and dynamism in action.
- stable employment in a dynamically developing Group,
- work on an independent position with the ability to implement your own ideas and influence the company’s product policy,
- participation in interesting projects in a young, thriving team,
- work atmosphere based on open communication and mutual respect,
- the possibility of practical improvement of professional qualifications.