RPP-FIX-60S Express polyurethane adhesive
Professional fast foam adhesive with high adhesion to many materials and substrates
Technical Data SheetRPP-FIX-60S Express polyurethane adhesive - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Initial tack after 60 seconds
- Mechanical anchoring after 2h
- Complete hardening time after 24h
- Wide range of applications
- Excellent adhesion to common construction materials
- Easy and convenient application
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
For use also with
Polystyrene (EPS) Boards
Metal Sheet & Profiles
XPS Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Boards
Oriented Strand Board
Mineral Wool Boards
Ceramic Hollow Block
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt, lime or grease. If the wall surface is dirty it must be primed.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw gun onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 3-4 cm. Wider gaps should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
- In the event of a stoppage exceeding five minutes duration, wipe the nozzle with cleaner for foam applicator.
- After removing the applicator gun from the can, wipe down the nozzle and gun (internal and external surfaces) using a cleaner.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library