RM50 with Threaded Rods for Concrete (CFS+)
Universal polyester (styrene free) resin - European Approval for 15 substrates - Cartridge Free System (CFS+)
Technical Data SheetRM50 with Threaded Rods for Concrete (CFS+) - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Approved for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete (EAD 330499-01-0601), working life up to 100 years
- The most contemporary general use bonded anchor
- Quick, secure and simple installation
- Unique soft foil pack for less waste
- Effortless extrusion due to the patented self-opening system with manual or battery dispenser guns
- Product with wide spectrum of use in the medium load capacity area
- Ideal for applications where mechanical anchors are not suitable
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
For use also with
Natural Stone (after site testing)
- Curtain walling
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
- Clean the drill hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
- Insert foil into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library